Wednesday 29 March 2017

Glenbrae kids visit

Just recently, my class and I took a little visit to Glenbrae kids, which is right next to our school. Walking there would be a 5 min walk.

When we arrived, Glenbrae kids were running for the gate. We went inside and sat down well, the little kids were greeting us. Just as we finished our greeting and hellos, our class started sing a song for them.

After we finished we all chose a partner or 2 and went out to play. I had two partners but then I ended having about 7 partners. We went out and played with the bikes and sand. We dictated to go play with paint but it got a little messy. My partners got the paint all over them when I turned my back.

Then we went and played dress up, Cherise, Luisa and I went and started playing dress up. Cherise dressed up as a Samoan witch, it was so funny. Luisa went as a over dressed shopper. I didn't really dress up, I was just throwing clothes on Cherise and luisa so they could look even more PRETTYY!!

When we finished my partner and I went for a little walk. We went to the sand pit, played on the bikes, went down a slide and played on the swing. Then ended up getting tried so we went inside the play with the toys and read a book. One of the teachers played a song and all the little kids went running to dance.

Then I came to the end of our visit, we all went back inside and said our good byes, it was really sad because my most of them were crying because we were going but over all it was a good visit.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment